Based in Minocqua, Wisconsin, J.W. Austin Associates provides select land surveying services in northern Wisconsin and on a contract basis in several western states. Having been active in the surveying profession for 40 years, we have acquired experience that promotes cost effective, unique solutions to the most challenging land surveying projects.
Jeffrey W. Austin
Principal Surveyor, Managing Member
- Wisconsin Professional Land Surveyor (since 1986)
- Alaska Professional Land Surveyor (since 1990)
- Idaho Professional Land Surveyor (since 1991)
- Arizona Registered Land Surveyor (since 1999)
- Certified Federal Surveyor (since 2007)
- Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors (Member)
- Alaska Society of Professional Land Surveyors (Member)
- National Society of Professional Surveyors (Member)
With most of our projects in the Wisconsin counties of Ashland, Bayfield, Forest, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor and Vilas, and within the Lac du Flambeau Indian Reservation, we have developed methods and employed technology that allows us to work efficiently in the sometimes challenging environment of northern Wisconsin. We are willing to travel anywhere on a contract basis for the right project!